Partners in Your Future
About TW Group, Inc.
Our mission has always been about working hard to establish trusting client relationships. We are committed to continuing the tradition that our family founder, Thomas J. Walsh started—to build relationships with you, and all our clients, one customer at a time.
Over the past 70 years, we’ve learned to listen to our customers, get to know their unique situations, and to take the time to research the best policies available in the industry—we are your Trusted Choice provider.
TW Group, Inc. is licensed in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Why Choose Us?
The insurance and financial service industries continue to evolve and change with lightning speed. But one thing that will never change is our mission that was handed down by our founder, Thomas Walsh:
Our mission and highest priority is to listen to you and become your valued partner. By taking this approach, we get the chance to have a true understanding of your unique situation, needs and budget.
At TW Group, we understand the insurance and financial service industries continue to evolve and change with often break neck speed. Our mission remains relationship focused, centering our activities on the development and expansion of client relationships, one at a time. TW Group is a Trusted Choice® member.
When we provide the insurance you need, at the price that is reasonable and affordable, we can truly say we’ve become a partner to you, your business, and family!
Our certified insurance agents take pride in being independent— and will partner with you to come up with your customized insurance plan.
INSURANCE INDUSTRY FACTS – TW GROUP, INC.
A few interesting facts to consider:
- Over 92% of our clients renew their coverage with TW Group each year. We work hard to earn your trust.
- U.S. homebuilders’ confidence soared in Dec. 2016 to the highest level in 11 years, reflecting heightened expectations of better sales now and in 2017. Business Digest (Dec. 2016)
- Independent agents are just that…independent. Like you. They are able to write policies from multiple insurance carriers, rather than being bound by the policies offered by a single company. Trusted Choice Insurance Agents. ®
- Don’t make this mistake. A recent study concluded that 69 percent of home owners are under-insured. Trusted Choice Insurance Agents. ® (Jan. 2017)
- In an average year, 374,000 residences catch fire, resulting in $7.32 billion in loss. Trusted Choice Insurance Agents. ® (Jan. 2017)
- 1,691 tornadoes occurred in the U.S. in 2011, at a cost of $28 billion. Trusted Choice Insurance Agents. ® (Jan. 2017)
- Get replacement cost home insurance to cover what it would cost to replace your home and personal property, instead of “actual cash value” coverage, which will only cover the current depreciated value. Trusted Choice Insurance Agents. ® (Jan. 2017)